Regular exposure to sunlight and pollution can be really bad for your skin. Pimples, acne, oily skin and blackheads are really common these days which is why you need to use the finely formulated Deep Cleansing Bubble Mask regularly. It not only detoxifies and exfoliates the skin but also cleanses it flawlessly. Applying it just for five minutes can clean your skin like it was never before.
Get Fresh & Glowing Skin
The deep cleansing foaming face mask is perfect for facial cleansing and purifying the skin. It not only detoxifies and exfoliates the skin but also acts deep down cleaning every pore of your skin. The mask is specifically formulated with ingredients which react with the oxygen in the air which allows the ingredients penetrate deep down the skin cleaning every bit of it. If you want a flawless and nourished skin then this Squidward bubble mask is ideal for your skin.
- Helps in nourishing and cleansing your skin
- Exfoliates the skin effectively
- Detoxifies your skin leaving it smooth and fresh
- Hydrates your skin
- Eliminates harmful toxins and unwanted skin oils
- Unclogs the pores deep down the skin
- Remove blackheads and pimples
HOW TO USE
- Wash your skin with clean water, just a few splashes of water are enough.
- Apply thick coats of this cloud face mask all over your face, evenly.
- Avoid the eye patch and lip area to prevent damaging.
- You’ll see that the mud mask turns into a thick foam, eventually.
- Leave it for five to ten minutes before taking it off.
- Massage the skin with the foam on, for one minute before rinsing your face.
- Rinse the face with cold water, you’ll feel the difference for sure.
HOW IT WORKS
The carbonated bubble clay mask penetrates deep down the skin extracting all the toxins, germ, bacteria and unwanted oils leaving your skin fresh and smooth. The mask reacts with the oxygen in the air which ultimately removes all the blemishes, pimples and acne. Applying this mask for just a few minutes is enough to make your skin glow. Make sure you protect your eye patch and lips when applying the mask.