Give Yourself A Perfect Trim Every Time You Comb Your Hair!
- Shorten, shape, and thin your hair
- Great for layering to give you an edgy look
- Can also give you a classic look with soft layers
- Effective way to get rid of split ends
- Removable blades designed to facilitate cleaning
- Firm grip & Ergonomic handle
- Includes 2 Bonus replacement razors
Shorten, Shape & Thin Your Hair Like a PRO!
Razoring can do wonders for your hair, especially if you have thick wavy hair. With the RazorBrush™, you can thin your hair out by shedding the extra layers. This will give you a more styled look. Thinning your hair in layers reduces the amount of weight that is pulling your hair down & making it look as if you got into a fight with a brush & a blow dryer...and lost horribly!
Save Your Cash, No Need to Go to the Salon!
When you're short on money, expensive bi-monthly trips to the salon may be out of your budget. If you want to maintain your hairstyle at home for less cash, the RazorBrush™ is a good investment to make. Easy to use & inexpensive, it can help you introduce texture to your hair, do away with split ends & remove excess bulk with a few short strokes.
Simple Yet Ingenious Design...
RazorBrush™ comes with a built-in razor that automatically trims your hair according to length. It can be used to shape, style, shave, trim, thin & taper your hair. It features 2 blades and a regular comb, easy & convenient to use at home. Here are the other benefits of using the RazorBrush™:
- Adds movement: Cutting ends can help bring out curves and waves
- Creative freedom: Gives you more flexibility to shape hairdos exactly how you want them
- Hybrid cutting: Works to give your hair more style and texture
- Length control: You decide precisely how much hair to cut off
- Multi-purpose use: Proves to be an effective body hair-cutting tool
Here's How to Use the RazorBrush™:
- If you want to thin your hair, just take out the sections that you want to trim.
- If the section is thick then you may razor comb your hair from the root up.
- If your hair is thin, start from the middle of the strands & work your way down.
- To layer your hair, do it in sections & concentrate more on the ends of the strands. Start in front and comb downwards. Make sure that the front is shorter than the back for perfect layers.
- To give your hair a more choppy look, use the razor comb in whichever areas you like. Alternate between upward & downward motions.